COLONIAL BEACH NAMED THE BEST BEACH IN VIRGINIA BY THE USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE 10 BEST CONTEST!
Beaches come in all shapes and sizes in Virginia, from the long, expansive sands of Virginia Beach to the isolated beaches of the Eastern Shore and the Chesapeake Bay. Virginia is for Beach Lovers…USA Today asked readers to vote for the best beach in Virginia and the results are in! COLONIAL BEACH was voted the #1 beach in Virginia!!
The 10 winners in the category Best Virginia Beaches are as follows:
1) Colonial Beach
2) Yorktown Beach – Williamsburg
3) Cape Charles Beach – Cape Charles
4) Assateague Beach – Chincoteague Island
5) Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge – Chincoteague Island
6) Sandbridge Beach – Virginia Beach
7) Virginia Beach Boardwalk – Virginia Beach
8) Bethel Beach Natural Area Preserve – Mathews
9) Westmoreland State Park -Montross
10) Buckroe Beach – Hampton
THANK YOU ALL! WE ARE #1